2 obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull" [syn: bullshit, bull, Irish bull, horseshit, shit, dogshit] v : have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds" [syn: stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, make] [also: crapping, crapped]
- Rhymes with: -æp
Etymology 1From ; related to Dutch krappe, from krappen, Old French crappe, Anglo-Latin crappa, "chaff".
The word is etymologically not connected with the reputed inventor of the flushing toilet, Thomas Crapper.
Craps is a casino dice game.
Crap(s) may also refer to:
- Crap (euphemism) or shit, American slang for feces
- Crap Attack, an album by American rock band "We Are Scientists"
- Crap cleaner, now known as CCleaner, a freeware utility which optimizes a user's computer
- Crap Towns, a series of humorous books edited by Sam Jordison and Dan Kieran
- Crap la Pala, a mountain in the Lenzerheide region in the Swiss Alps
- Crap, guitarist for OOMPH!
BM, balls, baloney, bilge, blague, blah, blah-blah, bloody flux, bop, bosh, bowel movement, buffalo chips, bull, bullshit, bunk, bunkum, ca-ca, cast, catharsis, claptrap, coprolite, coprolith, cow chips, cow flops, cow pats, craps, defecate, defecation, dejection, diarrhea, dingleberry, drivel, droppings, dung, dysentery, evacuate, evacuation, eyewash, feces, feculence, flam, flapdoodle, flimflam, flux, gammon, gas, guano, guff, gup, hogwash, hoke, hokum, hooey, hot air, humbug, humbuggery, jakes, jiggery-pokery, lientery, loose bowels, malarkey, manure, moonshine, movement, natural, nick, night soil, number two, ordure, piffle, poppycock, purgation, purge, roll, rot, runs, scat, sewage, sewerage, shit, shits, shot, stool, take a shit, throw, tommyrot, tripe, trots, turd, turistas, twaddle, void, voidance, wind